Good service starts with giving customers the answers they need. We put together this FAQ page to answer some of those frequent questions. If you can’t find the answer here, we invite you to click here to Contact Us
to start a conversation with our helpful team.
My trailer is leaning hard to one side, why?
There are several factors that can cause a slight or severe lean on your trailer. As it relates to suspension, we recommend inspecting your rubber shear springs for abnormal sagging, possible rips, or even complete tears. The rubber components used in all of our suspension systems take quite the beating to give you that comfortable ride, so like all things in life, they too have a lifespan. Depending on road conditions, weather conditions, weight distribution, and other factors, the average life of our rubber shear springs are about 7 to 15 years. The lean also can be caused by an uneven weight distribution on your trailer. Have each side of your trailer weighed individually to determine if one side of your unit weighs more than the other. We may be able to take care of that lean with a denser shear spring to take care of the extra weight. Next, inspect your unit for any other broken products such as shock absorbers and bushings to make sure they are not the culprit. Lastly, we recommend inspecting each tire on your trailer to make sure they are inflated properly and are not causing any leaning or sagging issues.
What if I want to buy a TV Mount from you?
Please refer to our Dealer Locator page to purchase this product. We do not sell direct to the public, but rather, we direct all purchases through our online and brick and mortar shops.
How do your Jeep products compare to your competitors?
Many of our competitors use cast aluminum for their products compared to our far less expensive design which are made from laser-cut and welded steel components. First and foremost, this gives us a price advantage over our competition. All of our products are made here in the USA which means you are getting the highest quality product for your money. A couple of key highlights we have over our competition:
- Our Jeep product line is modular, so you can purchase and install whichever parts your situation demands.
- Our HD Hinge design is the first of its kind. They are greaseable and rebuildable. The hinge pin sits inside a bronze bushing and uses a grease fitting which allows you to grease your hinges to prevent excessive wear. In the unlikely event that the bushings wear, they are hardware-store items and can easily be replaced.
- Our HD Tailgate Reinforcement Kit supports the weight of the entire tailgate (including the entire width of the spare carrier) as opposed to just part of the tailgate like most of our competitors.
- Our Universal Side Mounted Jerry Can Holders require no drilling or additional holes, but rather bolt into existing bolt holes on your Jeep.
- Our HD Spare Carrier has two different mounting positions for up to 40" tires and comes with an additional light stalk to stand above your tire.